Reach 400 – 500 multi-family industry members
Upper Management/Agents, Property Supervisors/Asset Managers, Managers, Maintenance and Governmental Multi-Family Agencies.
- Exhibitor Orientation Meeting or Webinar - TBD
- Exhibitor space includes back drape, 6' table & 2 chairs
- Free WiFi and electricity
- Cocktail party Wednesday evening for exhibitors and conference attendees (casual, room TBD) - Networking game (four people will win $100 each)
- Meals for two representatives: Wednesday: lunch and cocktail hour, Thursday: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Exhibitor door prizes include posting on the screens
- Exhibitors’ prize board to list door prize winners throughout the day
- Trade Show floor remains open until 3:30 PM with staggered breaks for conference education tracks
- Trade show floor networking game
- One parking pass per registered representative
The Scholarship program is designed to help fund those continuing their education.
- You must be a resident or a dependent of an employee who is a member of Southwest Affordable Housing Group (SWAHG) or Apartment Association of New Mexico (AANM).
- You must be enrolled in a College/Trade School for the 2019 fall term.
The Poster Contest gives residents, grades Pre-K - 12, an opportunity to win a $250.00 gift card and be in the 2020 Calendar.
- Poster Sponsor
- Scholarship Sponsor
Exhibitors attending are listed below. To see the registered attendees, please visit the attendee registration details.
|12:01 AM - 3:30 PM||Registration Open|
|11:00 AM - 3:30 PM||Welcome Luncheon|
|3:30 PM - 5:00 PM||Exhibitor Booth Set-up|
|5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Cocktail Reception Attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors mix and mingle in a casual atmosphere. Free appetizers and cash bar.|
|7:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Exhibitor Booth Set-Up|
|7:00 AM - 7:30 AM||Exhibitor Orientation and Breakfast Grab a bite to eat and learn about the flow of the day before the attendees arrive at 7:30am.|
|7:30 AM - 3:30 PM||Trade Show Floor Open Education track breaks are staggered to give you targeted time with each group at various times during the day.|
|8:30 AM - 5:00 PM||Education Sessions Attendees will be in education sessions, based on job descriptions. Breaks are scheduled throughout the morning and staggered between the different groups.|
|11:45 AM - 1:00 PM||Lunch on the Trade Show Floor All attendees will break for lunch on the trade show floor.|
|1:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Education Sessions Continues Attendees will be in education sessions, based on job descriptions. Breaks are scheduled throughout the morning and staggered between the different groups.|
|1:15 PM - 1:45 PM||Exhibitor's Lunch on the Trade Show Floor|
|2:45 PM - 3:15 PM||All attendees on trade show floor (Final Break)|
|3:30 PM - 5:00 PM||Trade Show Floor Closes Break down trade show booth|
|5:00 PM - 6:30 PM||Cocktail Hour|
|6:30 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner Dinner, charity raffle, roaring 20's costume contest, dj, and dancing!|
|8:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Closing Breakfast Breakfast, People's Choice Award, and keynote|